Friday, June 13, 2014

Student 19

Hello.  I'm a student at ACE.  I'm Cambodian.  Let me tell you about my life.  I'm 14 years old.  I"m a teenager.  I usually wake up at 5 o'clock every morning.  First I have to do exercise for maybe 1 hour everyday.  Then I go to have a shower.  After that, I have to review my lesson before school.  I study two languages: Khmer and English.  Then I enjoy my breakfast.  I always have rice with meet and salad, or sometimes if I'm late I just have a sandwich.  I have a flip-flop class between Khmer and English.  In my Khmer school, I love chemistry.  I don't have enough free time because I also have an extra class.  I'm always at school  from 7 am to 11 am every morning and in the afternoon I am  at school from 1pm to 5 pm.  At 6 pm I have just arrived home because of the traffic jam when the sun sets in the evening.  I have to help my mom to do the house chores like sweeping the floor, washing the dishes, washing clothes, etc.  I usually have dinner at 8:00 pm.  Then I do my lessons again for 1 hour or 2 hours.  I usually go to bed at 10:00, but sometimes I'm late for bed by 30 minutes or an hour because I stay up late texting my friends or watching TV.  I usually hang out with my friends on the weekend.  Sometimes we go to watch a movie, go swimming, go shopping, or do our studying together before the exam starts.  I also have exciting time with my family.  Sometimes we go to the beach, or visit our hometown, or visit Angkor Wat Temple to relax, but we go there once a month only.   This is my life every day, week, and month.

No comments:

Post a Comment