Sunday, June 15, 2014

Student 33


            I usually wake up at 6:45.  I eat rice, some bread or noodles for my breakfast.  Then, I go to Khmer school in the morning.  I go to English school in the afternoon, and Chinese school at night.  I always come back home at 8:25.  I usually go to Khmer school at 6:45, English school at 3:45, and Chinese school at 6:00.  I always read books, listen to music, play something, buy something to eat, and have fun together with my friends.  In the evening I go to English school.  And I leave at 5:30.  I have to clean my room, and my house, washing the dishes, and my clothes.  All my schools are very good.  I have very good teachers.  I always have fun when I go to school.  My Khmer school always have some parties and we play games at school, and the school teaches many subjects, like dance, English, and other things.  I have a fun life.

No comments:

Post a Comment