Sunday, June 15, 2014

Student 35


            In the morning I wake up at 7 o’clock.  Then I go to the bathroom.  At 7:30 AM I have breakfast.  My breakfast is rice, soup, vegetables, and fish.  I finish breakfast at 8 o’clock.  Then I go to school at 8:45.  In my class I do tests and projects.  I finish my test and projects at 10:30 AM.  After that I go back home, and then I go to the supermarket with my friend.  My friend and I buy some food, shoes, or something.  We go back home at 11:45.  At home I do my homework—both English and Khmer.  Then I have lunch at 12:30 PM.  My lunch is rice, soup, and some meat.  After I finish lunch I go have a shower.  Then I go to Khmer school at 12:50 PM.   As for today, my friends in Khmer school didn’t come to my class.  We only studied for 3 hours today because some of my teachers didn’t come to school today.  Then my friend and I go to dance class.  We dance for 2 hours. At 5 o’clock we go to the park because we do homework there for 1 or 2 hours every day.  At 6:30 PM, I have dinner with my family at a restaurant.  My family and I finish dinner at 8:30 PM and we go home.  At home I go have a shower at 8:55 PM.  Then I watch TV at 9:15 PM , and I finish watching TV at 9:45.  I go to my bedroom at 9:50 PM.  Then I chat online and use Facebook or play games until 10 o’clock.  Then I go to sleep at 12:00 o’clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment