Thursday, June 12, 2014

Student 7

Life in Cambodia is hard.  I have to wake up at 3:00 am.  I usually eat bread, eggs, rice, noodles and vegetables.  I go to school.  I usually go to school at 5:30.  My school is beautiful.  We have a playground, a garden, a lot of stores and a lot of classrooms.  I do my homework, my drawing lessons, my science lessons and my math lessons.  I have many friends.  I usually play with my friends.  We play hide and seek, starring contests, and board games.  I do my Khmer homework, English homework, math homework, science homework, and drawing homework and watch TV.  I have many chores around the house like cleaning my room, cleaning the house, taking care of my little brother and my little sister.  I used to skip the chores when I was eight years old.  This is my life in Cambodia.  I hope you enjoy reading this short text that I wrote.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment