Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Student 5

Hello everybody.  Now I want to tell you about my daily life in Cambodia.  There are a lot of really good things about daily life here.  As for me, I have a really good daily life.
In the morning I usually get up at 5:00 to do some exercise, prepare something for school, prepare my bedroom, take a shower and cook some foods for breakfast in the morning.  My breakfast is rice with meat and 1 bottle of water. I usually go to school at 6:00 because from 6:00 to 7:00 I need to study math with the special teacher everyday, except on Sunday we don't study.  I study Khmer language in my school. The teacher is very good and teaches the students to be very good. In my school we study a lot of lessons like math, physics, geography, English and other lessons.
As for the students, there are a lot of students in my school. They are all good students.  They always come to school early.  They never talk or make noises when the teacher is explaining something or asking questions.
As for the afternoon, when I come back from school I have to help my mom to do something in the house.  And then I have a very sweet lunch with my family.  At one thirty, I always sleep in the afternoon because Cambodian people always sleep in the afternoon.  At 3:00 I get up and play with my younger brother and younger sisters and play some games with them.  At 5:00 we go to get some exercise at the park.  In the evening the people in Cambodia like to do exercise at the park because they want to get very healthy.  Sometimes we go to the restaurant for dinner.  At 8:00 we just come back from the park and we need to prepare the house. I take a shower and do homework at 9:00.  I always prepare my room before I go to sleep. 
This is the daily life in Cambodia.  I hope you think the daily life in Cambodia is very good and you also can do things like people in Cambodia.  Thank you for reading my writing.  I hope my writing is very good for you.
The end

No comments:

Post a Comment