Thursday, June 12, 2014

Student 16

Today I want to tell you about my life in Cambodia.  Every morning when I wake up  I usually take a shower for about 10 minutes and then I go to eat some bread or rice for breakfast, but I usually eat breakfast at school. At school I usually eat noodles or sandwiches for breakfast--that's all.  Sometimes I go for a walk at Kospich or eat pizza.  But I usually stay at home and ride my bike or play games and do homework.  In the morning I usually go to school at 6:10 am but I sometimes go at 6:30 am because I wake up late.  My school looks like a garden because my school has a lot of grass.  But it has very fresh air.  Sometimes it's very hot--maybe 35 degrees Celsius.  I always study at school.  At the break time I play football or go to eat something but I usually play football. I play football for 15 minutes because my teachers come to teach.  I always talk about the exams, the homework, the teacher and talk about games too with my friends.  In the evenings, I always read some books, play some games, and do some homework.  If I don't have homework I watch TV with my sister.  I sometimes sleep when I'm free.  I have chores around the house.  I plant some trees, water the flowers, and I help my mom when she tells me to do something.  That's all for my life in Cambodia.
Good bye

No comments:

Post a Comment