Friday, June 13, 2014

Student 24

Hi! I am 13 years old. Today I am going to tell you about a typical day in the life of a Cambodian student.  In the morning I usually wake up at 6:00 o'clock.  When I wake up I always prepare my bed and then I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and then take a shower.  After I take a shower, I put on my school uniform and comb my hair.  After that I go to Khmer school with my brother. My school starts at 7:00 am.  When I arrive at school, I study with my friends.  I listen to the teacher carefully.  After that, I have a break when I eat breakfast.  I eat rice and chicken with my friends.  My school ends at 11:00 am.  After school, in the afternoon I arrive home with my brother.  I have to help my grandmother cook lunch.  After I help her, I have to eat my lunch with my brother.  After we have already eaten, I always wash the dishes.  After I wash the dishes, I take a shower and after I have taken I shower I go to sleep.  At 3:00 pm in the afternoon I take a shower again.  Then I put on my clothes to go to English school.  My English school starts at 4:00 pm.  When I arrive at school I go to my classroom.  My teacher comes, and we start to study.  when I study my teacher always has a story for me and my friends to read.  After the story he has a song for us too.  After that we start to study.  My English school ends at 5:30 pm.  When I arrive home, I always do my homework with my brother.  After we do our homework, my grandmother has finished her cooking too.  When she finishes her cooking, she always tells me and my brother to go to eat our delicious dinner.  After I eat dinner, I wash the dishes again.  After I wash the dishes, I watch TV with my brother.  After I watch TV, I take a shower.  When I have taken a shower already, I put on my clothes and then prepare my bed to go to sleep.  I always sleep at 9:30 pm.

The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment