Thursday, June 12, 2014

Student 12

I live in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.  I live in a medium sized house with my family.  I have one sister and two brothers.  I always wake up at six o'clock every day because I need to go to school early.  Every day I go to school by the school bus because every member of my family is so busy.  After I leave school in the afternoon I go home and take a shower.  After that, I eat lunch with my family at twelve o'clock.  After that I brush my teeth and go to school by the school bus again.  In the afternoon I study Khmer and English from one-thirty to seven o'clock in the evening.  And I always leave school at fifty five past six and arrive home at have past seven because my house is so far.  And when I leave school every evening my family takes me home because there is no school bus in the evening.  And when I arrive home I take a shower and after that I eat dinner with my family.  and then I do homework and read for a half hour.  And I watch TV for just thirty minutes.  And then I do the math exercises until I go to bed at 10 o'clock.  And this is my activity from Monday to Saturday. 

But on Sunday I don't do this.  And this is my Sunday's activities:
This day is a holiday so I wake up late because there is no study time.  And I wake up at seven thirty in the morning.  And I take a shower and brush my teeth.  After that me and my sister and brothers eat breakfast and go shopping.  But sometimes we go to the playground, the fair, the Royal Palace or go to the cinema.  And we go back home at four or five o'clock in the evening.  At seven o'clock, I eat dinner with my family.  After that I play games and watch TV for two hours.  And then I go to bed.
These is my daily activities.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment