Friday, June 13, 2014

Student 23

Every day I wake up at 6:00 am.  I take a shower at 6:05 am. Usually I eat rice with pork for my breakfast., but every Sunday I eat fried eggs with bread.  When I have finish my breakfast I go to school or take some time for jogging, and then go to school.  I go to school around 6:45 am.  My school looks like a temple, but it is not a temple.  I study and do a lot of exercise.  My teacher is good at teaching Khmer.  I always get number two or number one in class.  I have one best friend at my Khmer school.  She is kind.  We play together with our other friends too.  We play a lot of Khmer traditional games.  In the afternoon I eat rice with my family.  When we finish lunch, my grandma and I help each other to clean the dishes.  When I have finished cleaning the dishes I go and take a shower and go to my English school.  I have a lot of good friends there.  When I come back from my English school, I prepare myself for my Chinese class.  I love my Chinese class so much.  I play with my good friend.  Then I come home from school.  We eat dinner together.  When we have finished our dinner, we watch TV and go and take a shower and sleep.  But before we sleep, we have to pray for good dreams.  This is my everyday life.  Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment