Friday, June 13, 2014

Student 21

Hi! I'm 14 years old.  I live in Phnom Penh and Phnom Penh is the capital city of Cambodia.  Now I want to tell all of you about what my life is like.
In the morning, I have to get up early because I have to go to study Cambodian language.  I get up at 6:00 in the morning and take a shower.  After I take a shower, I have to put on my school uniform and eat my breakfast.  Sometimes, I eat my breakfast at home and sometimes I eat my breakfast at school, because I sometimes run late for school.  I start my school at 7:00 and I finish it at 11:00.  The subject I study is Khmer school.  It is difficult for me, but I am never sad about it.  After we study for one hour, we have a break time to rest our brain.  At break time, I always play with my best friends.  They always make me happy when I'm with them.  After I finish my school, I go home with all my friends.  I always walk to school and walk home because the school is near my home.  I help my mother make lunch and we eat lunch together.
In the afternoon, one hour after lunch I have to take a shower again because I have to go to school again, and the weather is always hot.  In the afternoon I study English at ACE school.  I don't have to wear a school uniform there because I only study there for one hour and a half.  At my English school, there are two teachers who teach me.  One is a Khmer teacher and one is a foreign teacher.  On Monday and Wednesday I study with the foreign teacher, and on Friday I study with the KHmer teacher.  I listen to them, and answer whatever questions they ask me.
At night, I watch TV and relax.  As for dinner, my mother has already made it, so the only thing I have to do is eat.  When we have already eaten, I have some more time to relax, then I have to take a shower and go to study in my room.  When I finish my school work, I have to go to sleep because  I will get up early the next day.  I have to get up early for my Khmer school.  I am always happy because at my Khmer school I have my best friends that make me happy, and I am never sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment