Friday, June 13, 2014

Student 20

I usually wake up at 6:30 in the morning and go to the shower.  Then I go to school with my sister.  I start studying at 7:20.  My school is named Beltei.  I like it because it has a lot of good teachers.  When I'm studying I always listen to the teacher and ask him a lot of questions.  In the break time I always eat breakfast and I do my homework.  Then at 11:00 I leave school and go back home.
In the afternoon I usually have lunch at 12:00 and then I go to the shower.  After that I watch television and ply games on Internet.  Then at 1:15 I usually go to study computer and then at 3:20 pm I always go to study French. At 5:00 I come back home.
In the evening I always help my mother cook our dinner.  We are very happy.  At 7:50 my family always has dinner.  At 8:30 I usually take a shower and then I watch TV and listen to music.  After that I usually do my homework.  Then after perhaps 30 minutes I go to sleep.
I love my life very much because I can eat, study, sleep and play, and I have a lot of things in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment