Thursday, June 12, 2014

Student 11

Hello.  I'm a Cambodian person.  I'm 14 years old so I haven't finished school yet.  Recently, I have been waking up at 5:00 am every day because I want to do some exercise for my health.  I do exercise until 6 :00 o'clock, then I take a bath and prepare for school.Until 7:00 o'clock I watch T.V. because there are a lot of news programs on TV in the morning.  Then I leave for school at 7:15 because class starts at 7:30.  I arrive at school around 7:20 or7:23 because the school is near my home.  I go to school by motorcycle with my brother.  He studies there too and he is in grade 11.  I am in grade 9.  I have breakfast at 8:20 because the school gives us breakfast at that time.  I usually enjoy eating rice and noodles which are my favorite.  Then we finish school at 11:00, but we still can't go home yet because we have an extra class.  I continue to study at this extra class after I finish regular Khmer school.  I go to the extra class with my friend by motorcycle because we study at the extra class together.  We start the extra class at 11:10 and finish at 12:05.  Then I come back home and change my clothes and eat lunch.  I eat alone because my family usually eats early at 11:15.  I enjoy all the food because I can eat all the special vegetables.  Then sometimes I spend my time on the Internet with my friends.  And sometimes I sleep because I get tired.
Around 3:00 I wake up and prepare to go to ACE school on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.  I leave home at 3:30 or 3:40.  It takes me 15 minutes to get to school.  I go to school with my friend because she studies there too at the same time and days as me.  But she studies in the YL 11 class.  I leave school around 5:40 and arrive home maybe 6:00 or 6:15 because there are some traffic jams sometimes in the evening.  This is because people in Cambodia usually go out around 5:00, either to leave from work, or to go out to relax with friends or to go to school.  So it's a little bit hard to get through the traffic jam after school.  When I arrive home, I have a bath and change my clothes and I help my mom to cook.  She taught me to cook the food because she said I'm already grown up so it's better that I stop my playing time and instead learn the housework.  Yes! I wash the dishes and clean the home every day.  It's already my habit.  We have dinner at 7:10 or 7:20.  And when we finish I wash the dishes and prepare the kitchen.  Around 7:50 or 8:00 I watch TV with my family for 30-40 minutes. Then I come back to my room to review and do homework.  I spend 40 minutes doing my homework and reviewing my Khmer lesson.  And I spend 20 minutes to do my English homework and review some vocab.  Then I spend 30 minutes on Youtube to listen to music and movies.  It can reduce my stress from studying sometimes.  And normally I go to bed at 10:00 because that's my everyday habit.  It's easy to get to sleep because I am tired every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment