Thursday, June 12, 2014

Student 13

Every day I always get up at 5:30 am.  First I do exercise, then I take a shower.  After I take a shower, I brush my teeth.  And then I put on my uniform.  I eat breakfast at 6:30 am.  My breakfast is bread, milk, noodles, rice and orange juice.  At 7:00 I go to my class and I clean the class with my friends.  From 7:30 to 10:30 am, I study Khmer at Ahkunwat high school.  At 10:50 am I go home and I take a shower, and then I watch TV.  At 11:30 am I eat lunch with my family.  And then I got to sleep for around 1 hour.  Then I wake up and I review some English lessons.  At 1:30 pm I go to English school.  I study English at ACE. I always go to Book Club and I borrow some books to read.  After I read it, I write a review of the story and give it to my teacher.  When I read 2 books my teacher gives me 1 point.  At 3:30 pm I finish English class.  Sometimes my teacher gives me some homework.  I often go to Brown, Chocmilk, TLI, Gong cha, or some other place to do some homework or any other project because it has free Internet (wifi).  And I can check some news around the world, some lesson, conversation in English, and other things.  At 4:30 pm I come back home.  At 5:00 pm I watch the cartoon movie.  At 5:30 pm I do some exercise such as playing tennis, playing basketball, football, volleyball, and running with my brother, sister, father, aunt and uncle and sometimes with my friends.  After I have already done exercise I take a shower.  AT 6:30 pm I help my mother to cook the dinner.  At 7:15 pm I eat dinner with my family.  And then I wash the dishes.  At 8:00 pm I watch TV and play some games.  At 8:30 pm I review the old Khmer and English lessons.  At 9:15, I go to bed, but I don't sleep yet.  I read the story book and use Facebook.  At 10:00 pm I sleep.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment