Friday, June 13, 2014

Student 31

Hello everybody.  Now I want to tell you about my life.  I am 14 years old.  First, I get up at 5:00 am.  Then I go to take a shower.  Second, I take a book to read then at 5:30 am I prepare my Khmer books and English books for Khmer school.  At 6:00 am I arrive at school.  Then I go to the class to study chemistry.  Third at 7:00 am I go to market with my friends to eat rice with my friend.  Then at 7:30 am I sit with my friends for 30 minutes.  Then I go to study exercise.  At 9:00 am I walk to English school.  Then, at 9:15 am I arrive at English school.  Next, at 9:45 am, it is time to study with the foreign teacher.  His name is Joel.  First, he takes attendance and calls the names.  Second, he gets the students to read the rules.    He always give the students a story to listen to, vocabulary, and songs.  Third, he gives a joke, and checks the homework book, or does the textbook.  Fourth, he always gives good advice to his students.  Next, at 11:15, it is time to go home.  Before we go home, he takes the name tags back, then he tells the students to go home.
In the afternoon at 11:16 am, I walk home with my friend again.  Then, at 11:30 am, I arrive home and I take a shower.  Next, I eat lunch.  I like to eat meat.  Then I go to Khmer school again.  When it is break time, I play fighting with my friends or read a book, play football, etc.  At 17:00, it is time to go home.  When I arrive home I take a shower, and then I play with my brother.  Sometimes I watch TV or play games.  Next at 19:00, I eat lunch with my family.  Then I wash the dishes and next I wash my clothes.  At 8:00 pm I go to sleep.
Finally, I like my English and Khmer school so much because my teacher always gives me good advice or plays something that makes the students laugh.  Lastly, I want to thank all of you who read my paragraph.
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment