Thursday, June 12, 2014

Student 17

Hi. I'm fourteen years old. I have lived in Cambodia for a long time.
Now I want to introduce about my country to someone who knows nothing about Cambodia.  My life is very exciting and happy when I live here.  And I want to tell you about my typical day.  I usually wake up at 6 o'clock every day.  after I go to the bathroom to clean my face, body, and brush my teeth.  Then I go to put on my school uniform.  I usually eat vegetables, soups, meat, a glass of milk and fruit for my breakfast.  Some days I have breakfast at school when my parents are busy.  I go to school everyday, except at the weekends when I go for a walk with my family.  I usually go to school at half past six.  My school is like every other school but I think it has more land than most other schools.  When I am at school I am very happy because I can talk to my friends and ask my teacher some questions about things that I want to know about.  After the bell rings and we go to our classroom together.  Then we learn about everything that we didn't know about before from my teacher.  After the rings for break time, then we have a break time.  All of the boys in the class go to play something that they want to play.  Some of the girls talk, play, or write their lesson in class.  In the evening, we go home together.  When I'm at home, I'm very tired and go to take a shower.  Then I go to do my homework and have lunch with my family.  After, we watch TV and drink a glass of milk together.  And after that, we go to bed to sleep.
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment