Sunday, June 15, 2014

Student 38


             Hello everybody!  I am 13 years old.  I study at level 9.
            I usually wake up at 6:00 o’clock because I need to take my sister to school.  For breakfast, I usually eat rice with meat.  I go to school every day.  I usually go to school at 9:30 am.  My school is big and it has a lot of students, rooms, teachers and down stairs there is a restaurant.  My school is famous. At school I like to talk with my friends, and play with my friends.  When the teacher gives us projects to do, I like to make a group because when we work in groups we have a lot of ideas.  After school, I go home.  My house is near the school, and I ride a bike to school.  My school starts studying at 9:45 and ends at 11:15 AM.  In the evenings, I usually go to play footballs with my friends, cousin, nephew and my neighbors.  At home I usually wash my clothes and then I take a shower.  After that I have dinner. 
            Oh, I forgot to tell you, at my school we don’t have a school uniform.
            In the end, I would like you to read my writing, because I need you to help me.  If I have used a wrong word or grammar, I would like you to tell me, or comment.
            Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment