Thursday, June 12, 2014

Student 9

Well, for a lot of people, life in Cambodia is not easy.  When they're kids or teenagers they usually spend all their time studying, because they think that studying is the easy way to find jobs that pay good money.  And yes, it is the best way.  But in my case, I think my life is easy enough.
In the morning I usually go to Khmer school.  The school starts at 6:30 am.  so every day I get up at 5:45 or sometimes at 6:00 am.  And I take a shower for 10 minutes.  Then I go to school by bike.  I often come late because some times I have to spend 15 minutes to fix my bike I sometimes I wake up late.  My school studies for 5 hours a day.  We study language, math, science, and more.  And we have 10 minutes for break time.  The school finishes at 11:00 am.  I usually eat breakfast at 7:30 at school.  They sell noodles, rice with meat and eggs, and more.
I come back from Khmer school at 11:30.  I have lunch at 12;15.  I always eat my lunch greedily because my mom is a good cook.  And when I finish my lunch, I watch TV and play games on my mobile phone for 1 hour.  And then I review my English lessons.  My English school starts at 4:00 and ends at 5:30.  at the school they take attendance, do a song and story, and more.  When I finish school, I come back home with my sister by motorcycle.  And at 6:30 I go to Chinese school.  I go to Chinese school by school bus.  They usually come at 6:00 or 6:15.  I study Chinese for 1 hour and 30 minutes.  I starts at 6:30 and ends at 8:00.  Then I come back home by the school bus.  I arrive at home at 8:20 pm and I eat dinner and watch TV for 20 minutes, and then I do Khmer homework and review my lessons.  I usually go to bed at 10:30 pm, but sometimes 11:15 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment