Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Student 41

Hello!  I study at ACE.  I usually wake up every day at 5:00 AM.  I eat breakfast at school.  I eat rice and beef or rice and fish.  I go to school in the morning.  I come back home in the afternoon.  I go to school again, and I come back home in the evening.  In the evening, I go to the supermarket.  I go to school at 6:30 AM.  My school looks like a park.  My school has a lot of rooms, a lot of students, and a lot of teachers.  My school has a park and a swimming pool.  My school has 3 swings, 2 slides, 2 towers, and 1 bridge.  My school has a library for books and a library for movies.  My school has a computer room.  There are 30 computers in the computer room.  I go to school for studying.  I study English and Khmer.  I study computers.  I go to the library to read books and watch movies.  I read the books with my friends.  I draw houses, mountains, and flowers with my friends.  I go out with my friends to the park, the supermarket, the cinema, and the library.  I do homework, read books, eat dinner, watch TV, listen to songs, use Facebook, talk on the phone, or go out with my friends in the evening.  I have to take care of my flowers too in the afternoon.  I don't have any chores around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment