Friday, June 13, 2014

Student 30

Hi. I want to tell you about the things that I do every day.  I usually wake up at 6 o'clock, brush my teeth, and take a shower.  I eat rice with beef, or sometimes I eat noodles and have some coca or chocolate frappe.  I go to school every day with my sister.  I usually go to school at 7 o'clock.  I have many friends at school.  There are many students at school.  I always play soccer at the break time.  And there are some teachers.  My school isn't modern.  It's a bit old.  But we can study.  The teacher teachers us Khmer language.  There are many subjects such as math, French, sports, chemistry, English and Khmer language.  My school has a large area for students to play or run with each other.  It has a big market.  They sell many things such as books, pens, pencils, rulers, correction pens, and more.  They also sell food and drinks.  There is a small restaurant in the market.  There are two big park places for motorcycles.  Sometimes we do homework together.  We usually play soccer, but sometimes we don't.  We play hide and seek.  Sometimes I have an argument with my friend but usually not.  My friend always throws ice at me when he has ice.  I play games with my friend.
In the evening, I ride my bike for 2 miles away from my house, play soccer with my brother, watch TV, play games, do some homework, and ride my skateboard.  I feed my pets, clean the house, clean the bathroom, wash my cloths, and hang out with my neighbor.  I usually have dinner but sometimes I don't.  At night I play Xbox with my brother.  I watch TV, listen to music, drink some milk.  I do my Khmer and English homework and write some lessons.  I play Minccraft online with my friend.  And I go to bed usually at 10 o'clock, but sometimes at 11 o'clock.
The-end!

No comments:

Post a Comment