Sunday, June 15, 2014

Student 34


            I usually get up at 5:30 AM and then prepare my room.  I brush my teeth and have a shower at 6:00 AM.  Then I prepare my bag for my new subjects and get dressed.  I have breakfast at 6:15 AM because my Khmer school starts at 7:00 in the morning, so I have to come early.  I study in grade 8 at Chaktumuk school.  I pay attention with my classmates and my teacher for 4 hours.  Then I finish school.  But there is an extra class for 3 more subjects, so I have to study for 1 hour more.  Before I study the extra class, I always have a snack with my friends, and then I start my extra class.  I finish my extra class at 12:00 and I leave school.  I usually have lunch at 12:30 PM.  I have a shower and brush my teeth.  Then I have a rest from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM because my English school starts at 4:00.  I study in Young Learner 9 (YL 9) at Australian Center for Education (ACE).  I study with a foreigner teacher and a Khmer teacher.  I finish school at 5:30 PM and I come back home again.  At home I usually do my homework and read the books in my library.  I sometimes play games and search the Internet.  At 7:00 PM I often go to play football in front of the Royal Palace and then I go home and watch TV for 1 hour.  I watch a Hollywood movie in English every day to practice my listening.  Then I brush my teeth and go to bed at 9:00 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment