Friday, June 13, 2014

Student 25

I am 15 years old.  I live in Cambodia.  Now let me start telling you about my daily life.  I usually wake up at 7 o'clock in the morning.  When I wake up, I take a shower and it takes me about 7 minutes or less.  Then I go downstairs with my school uniform on and my bag.  In the morning, my mom usually makes me breakfast.  She gives me a cup of milk, toast, and sometimes she cooks something more for me.  When I finish my breakfast, me and my dad drive to school.  It takes 10 minutes because my school is not far from my house, and I always go to school before 7:35.
I study from 7:10 am to 3:15 pm.  My school is a full-time school.  At 12:00 pm it is lunch time.  My mom brings me food and I eat it at the canteen with my friends.  When the bell rings we usually play football, because we are good at football.  After lunch we sometimes ply football, go to the library, or play table tennis. 
At 3:15 pm the school finishes and we always walk together to the front gate, because we have to wait for our parents to pick us up.  Some of my friends have their own transportation like cars, bikes, and motorcycles.  After school, when I arrive home, I usually play football, watch TV, and use social media like Facebook, Line, etc, to connect with my friends.  After I do that kind of stuff, I am ready to take a shower.  Then, my mom cooks dinner for us, and sometimes we eat outside.  When the dinner finishes, I always prepare my books for tomorrow or do my homework.  I do this for 40 minutes or 1 hour.  I usually go to bed sometime from around 9:30 to 11:00.  I think I should actually be getting more sleep, because young teenagers should sleep 8 hours or more.  But I sleep 7 hours.  However, that is my habit.  I can't change it.  Before sleeping, I drink a cup of milk and say goodnight to my parents, and goodnight to the world, and then I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment