Thursday, June 12, 2014

Student 8

I usually wake up every day at 5:30 am.   Then I get out of bed at 5:45.  I take a shower for about 10 minutes, then I put on my clothes and prepare to go to school.  It usually takes me about 5 minutes to get to school because my school isn't far from my house.  I usually eat rice and meat for breakfast and sometimes with bread.  I go to school every day, even on Sundays for extra studying classes in every subject.  I usually go to school at 6 o'clock in the morning but in the afternoon I usually go to school at 4 o'clock.  My school is like every other school in my country.  I study at school and have new friends.  I learn with my friends, play with my friends, share our ideas with each other and have fun together.  In the afternoon, I eat lunch at about 12 o'clock.  It takes 20 minutes to eat lunch. 
I usually sleep in the afternoon for only 30 minutes.  It is enough for me.  I arrive at school after 30 minutes.  I come back from school at 5:30 pm in the evening.  I take a shower in the evening at 7:00 pm.  I eat dinner at 7:30 pm and I study at my house from 8 o'clock to 10 o'clock at night.  I go to bed at 10 o'clock at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment