Thursday, June 12, 2014

Student 6

Every day I always do a lot of activities.  Some of them are very good for me and some of them are very bad for me.  These are the daily activities of a Cambodia boy.  Every day I wake up at 5:30 am in the morning, take a bath, and then eat breakfast and go to Khmer school.  At school I learn about math, science, Khmer, physics, chemistry and about fitness.  I study there for 5 hours from 7 am in the morning until 11 am in the afternoon.  After that I come home.  At 12 am in the afternoon I eat lunch and do my homework. At 2 pm I go to Chinese school for 1 hour.  There I study Chinese and math.  After that I come home and do my homework and eat some snacks.  At 4 pm in the evening I go to ACE international school.  I study there for 1 hour and 30 minutes every day.  I study about English grammar, vocab, pronunciation, listening, writing and more.  At 5:30 in the evening I come home and at 6 pm in the evening I go to French class for 1 hour.  At 7 pm I come home and after that I go exercising with my father at the Olympic stadium until 8 pm in the evening.  After that we go home and have dinner.  At 9 pm I take a shower and do the rest of my homework, watch TV, then go to sleep at 10 pm at night. 
These are the activities that a Cambodian student has to do every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment